Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Journal #3

warm up - I would like to write abount animal facts .I would like to write about animals facts because I like animals . My favorite animal is the veiled chameleon. I like veiled chameleons beacuse they are a BIG chameleon and very insterting reptile.And they change many colors.

                     
50 Ideas
                               
                              
                                   1. wats your favorite number
                                   2. my favorite books
                                   3. my favorite football teams
                                   4. my favorite pets
                                   5. my favorite subject
                                   6.my favorite food
                                   7.my favorite dog
                                   8.my favorite apps
                                   9.my favorite psp games
                                  10.my favorite cars
                                  11.do braces hurt
                                  12. my favorite candy
                                  13.how many books can u read
                                  14.my favorite animls
                                  15wats your favorite type of phone 
                                  16 how to make good grades
                                  17.your favorite songs
                                  18. Is Jesus our savior
                                  19. new apps
                                  20 new books
                                  21.best best christian songs
                                  22 nice places to go
                                  23.jokes
                                  24. tounge twisters
                                  26. animal facts
                                  27 good snacks after school
                                  28 good resturants to go to
                                  29buger king or mac doalds
                                  30 things to do in saturday
                                  31 bible stripsture
                                  32my favorite book
                                  33 principles favorite bible verse
                                  32.sharks
                                  33wats happen in the school
                                  34 stayinng heathly
                                  35  read this book 
                                  36 cars
                                  37 trucks
                                  38 my favorite peroid in school
                                  39 favorite cartoon
                                  40 my favorit things to do on saturdays
                                   41 my  favorite bible verse
                                   43 write about your best friend
                                    44 favorite family
                                   45 favortie teacher
                                    46 not so favorit teacher
                                   47 the lord
                                   48 laptops
                                   49compter
                                   50 i phones


                          paragraphs
         
                       
          I have been to many places but my favorite is Destin,Florida. We stayed in a very nice hotel and went to the beach. We also had a pond behine your hotel and went fishing .We caught one fish and the rested of the bait we fed to the turtles. We all had a fansatic time. We also went to Orlando Flordia weaslo stayed in a nice a hotel called the Hilton .We went to Sea World it was awesome we got to dolphins do amenzing tricks. We also got to se killer whales do there tricks to it was so exting.We aslo got to feed dolphins and sting ray it was awesome.and that my were i went last summer.
                        
                        
                     paragraghs
     
                         
        I look up to my mom and dad . The reason I look up to my dad is where  he can teach me to grow up like a respctful young man of God.I look up to my mom beacase she always have my back . And to tech me manners and how to be kind  to ohters.And to repectful audults.            
                                                                      
                                                                  
                            
                                  
                                 


                                  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment